Emergency First Aid training Hbm Manikin CPR Medical Mannequin Model of Human Body
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000picec /Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Condition: New
- Certification: ISO9001, CE, FDA
- Transport Package: Package in Carton
- HS Code: 3005901000
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: saferlife
- Origin: Guangzhou, China(Mainland)
Saferlife emergency first aid training HBM manikin medical CPR Mannequin model of human body
- Type: Household Thermometers, CPR Mannequin
- Thermometer Type: Scale
- Thermometer Use: Bath Thermometers
- Material: Plastic
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Saferlife or OEM
- Model Number: SL/CPR300S-A
- Brand: Saferlife or OEM
- Logo: Customized
- Certification: FDA, CE, ISO
- Usage: Emergency first aid training manikin
- Feature: CPR monito
1. Simulate standard open airway and sound prompting
2. External breast compression: indicator light display, digital counter display and sound prompting
a. Indicator light display of correct and wrong compression position; digital counter display; sound prompting of wrong compression.
b. Display of correct(at least 5cm) and wrong (less than 5cm) compression intensity; digital strip indicator liht(yellow, green, red) shows compression depth; counter display; sound prompting of wrong operation.
3. Artificial respiration (Inhalation) indicator light display, digital counter displayand sound prompting:
a. Inhalation is≤ 500ml/600ml-1000ml≤ , strip indicator light shows inhalation volume; counter display of correct and wrong operations, and sound prompting of wrong operation.
b. Inhalation too quickly or too much result in air entering into stomach, counter display and sound prompting of wrong operation.
4. Ratio of compression and artificial respiration: 30:2 (one or two person)
5. Operating cycle: one cycle includes five times of 30:2 ratio of compression and artificial respiration.
6. Operation frequency: at least 100 times per minute
7. Operation methods: exercise operation; examine operation
8. Operation time: counting down device
9. Print: print operation result
10. Examination of pupil response: mydriasis and myosis
11. Examination of carotid response: simulate spontaneous carotid pulse in compression process
12. Working conditions: Input power is 110-240V or adopts direct current of eight No.1 batteries.
|1||Full boday manikin||1|
|3||Portable plastic box||1|
|4||Temperature sensing printer||1|
|5||CPR operation pad||1|
|6||CPR face shield sheet||50 pcs|
|7||Exchangeable lung bag||5|
|8||Exchangeable face skin||1|
|9||Temperature sensing print paper||2 rolls|